Intern (m/f/d) Content Marketing
As Intern (m/f/d) Content Marketing you will oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience. You will create, improve and maintain content, raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- develop content based on our strategy and aligned with our short- term and long-term marketing targets
- collaborate with sales and design team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- create and publish engaging content and edit, proofread and improve posts
- optimize our content according to SEO
- use the content management systems to analyze website traffic and users' engagement metrics
- manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- completed the first semesters of your studies in business administration, marketing, communications or equivalent
- basic knowledge of and willingness to learn SEO and web traffic metrics
- hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- some basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- experience in the use of various social media platforms and enjoy interacting with the community
- good writing skills in English and German (we have native speaker for proof-reading, so no need for perfection!)
- good organizational and time-management skills and are strong communicator
Do you want to be part of a company that changes the world?
Then we should meet! Please send your application documents with salary expectations and a possible starting date to email@example.com
At Fosera, we are passionate about developing innovative and reliable solar systems for the 2 billion people, still living off-the-grid. Our products are small solar systems for basic energy needs such as lighting, charging or cooling food. Founded in 2011, we are an innovative, purpose driven company with headquarter in Ulm and subsidiaries in Thailand and Ethiopia.
Our 120 employees appreciate our modern and familiar working environment. They trust in our strong, long-lasting partnerships and foster them by contributing their own reliability and ideas. Seeing the direct, positive impact of their work on the lives of our customers and on the environment makes them proud to be part of the team.