Intern (m/f/d) Electrical Engineering
As Intern (m/f/d) Electrical Engineering, you will work directly on our product development and thus improve the lives of our customers and the environment health. Also, you will take over an own project and work on it independently.
- be trained in our product range and learn the necessary basics in electrical engineering
- support the engineers in their daily work, soldering boards and design solar charge controllers
- implement charging algorithms by using microcontrollers
- build test setups, perform tests and generate test reports
- drive your own project, the topic of which will be chosen according to your study focus and interests
- completed the first semesters of your studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent
- good knowledge and experience with electronics
- experience with assembler or C programming of microcontrollers
- good English skills to communicate confidently in our international team
- a quick grasp and like to learn new things
- joy in working independently and bringing topics forward
Do you want to be part of a company that changes the world?
Then we should meet! Please send your application documents with salary expectations and a possible starting date to email@example.com
At Fosera, we are passionate about developing innovative and reliable solar systems for the 2 billion people, still living off-the-grid. Our products are small solar systems for basic energy needs such as lighting, charging or cooling food. Founded in 2011, we are an innovative, purpose driven company with headquarter in Ulm and subsidiaries in Thailand and Ethiopia.
Our 120 employees appreciate our modern and familiar working environment. They trust in our strong, long-lasting partnerships and foster them by contributing their own reliability and ideas. Seeing the direct, positive impact of their work on the lives of our customers and on the environment makes them proud to be part of the team.