Head (m/f/d) of Supply Chain
As Head of Supply Chain, you will oversee all aspects of our supply chain operations, from planning and procurement to logistics. You will develop and implement strategies that ensure timely delivery of goods and services, while also optimize costs and improve efficiency. You will lead a cross cultural team of 5 professionals from Germany and Thailand.
- develop and implement supply chain strategies and processes aligned with the company's goals and objectives
- oversee procurement, production planning, inventory management (SAP), logistics, and distribution operations
- search for and select the right suppliers, lead contract negotiations and ensure the specified quality
- develop and manage the supply chain budget, ensuring that costs are optimized and within budget
- closely collaborate with other departments, such as sales and production to align your processes with the company's overall strategy
- coordinate and manage a global team (1 in Germany, 4 in Thailand), with direct reporting to the CEO
- very solid experience in purchasing and supply chain management in a global environment, experience in a manufacturing or production environment is a plus
- strong leadership and management skills
- the ability and experience to lead, motivate and develop an intercultural team
- a proactive and goal-oriented approach as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong negotiation and communication skills, which you have already successfully demonstrated in an international environment
- knowledge of Thai or Chinese language – that's a plus
Do you want to be part of a company that changes the world?
Then we should meet! Please send your application documents with salary expectations and a possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fosera, we are passionate about developing innovative and reliable solar systems for the 2 billion people, still living off-the-grid. Our products are small solar systems for basic energy needs such as lighting, charging or cooling food. Founded in 2011, we are an innovative, purpose driven company with headquarter in Ulm and subsidiaries in Thailand and Ethiopia.
Our 120 employees appreciate our modern and familiar working environment. They trust in our strong, long-lasting partnerships and foster them by contributing their own reliability [ST1] and ideas. Seeing the direct, positive impact of their work on the lives of our customers and on the environment makes them proud to be part of the team.